How to connect Inboxroad to EasySendy
In this guide you will learn how to connect Inboxroad to your EasySendy account in a few easy steps. Make sure you have your Inboxroad setup document at hand.
Step 1: Select Inboxroad
- Go to your EasySendy dashboard, select Delivery Servers and click on Delivery Servers and Create New Server.
- Select Inboxroad Web api in EasySendy.
Step 2: Insert API Key
- Go to your Inboxroad Admin > Settings > API key and click on the copy icon.
Step 3: Add data
- Paste the Api key, fill in your From email and click Save changes.
Step 4: Validation
- Last step is to Validate Delivery Server in your EasySendy Pro account