Develop your content marketing skills at a fast growing B2B SAAS start-up. Inboxroad offers marketers across the world the best email delivery by combining their SMTP service with expert support and guidance. We’re a fully remote company, with most of the team based out of Amsterdam. In the marketing team, an exciting internship position is available with a strong focus on content marketing.
As a content marketing intern, you will help develop content marketing campaigns from start to finish and you’ll get ownership of your own content marketing projects. You’ll work on and develop our content distribution strategy, learning the ins and outs of blogging, email marketing, social media and other content marketing channels.
- Develop and distribute marketing content
- Manage our content marketing distribution channels
- Collect insights and data that fuels our content strategy
- Develop new content marketing initiatives
You’re currently studying in a commercial or communication discipline, and you are keen to develop yourself within marketing, SEO and/or PR. You love to learn by doing, and you’re well versed in everything digital.
- You’re currently studying in a commercial or economic direction
- You’re a great communicator and are excellent in written and verbal English
- You’re a digital native that wants to learn more about marketing
- You are a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
- A great experience to learn marketing in a SaaS startup
- An internship reimbursement
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want
Interested? Please apply by filling in below form: